UCLA Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DENTZY

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All
I Cant Believe..................i Just Got A Call From Ucla...................I got accepted .
Could I Be Any Happier????????????:D :D :D
I Am Feeling On Top Of The World............gosh..i Did It!!!!!:D :D

Members don't see this ad.

wow denzy,
congrts man...lemme me b the first one

congratulations. i knew that.now enjoy ,party and relax.:D :D :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Thankyou so much.... small wonder & minali.May you also get into the schools you really want.
& thanks for the quick call....small wonder.

congratulations Dentzy for acceptance from UCLA also.

Contratulations!!! You have made it through half of the battle!

Awesome!!

Congrats....DENTZY!!

Hi All
I Cant Believe..................i Just Got A Call From Ucla...................I got accepted .

hey dentzy congratulations dear. wow i can imagine how happy u wld be. will call u soon. enjoy ur days now coz u deserve it. :thumbup: :thumbup: :laugh: :laugh:

Hi All

congratulations Dentzy.
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Dentzy ... !!!! R you from the Mallu from Mumbai ?? Just wanted to make sure you are the person whom I think I spoke to while @ USC . :) ...Good Luck .. take care :)..

Congrats. Jump in the air ten times. It helps. In this way you will start believing that it is not a dream and that it really happens to you. Well done. Good luck from now on.

HI ALL-Docnids, Rossu,uli8,nident12,vpg,DraLaura,vinita

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WISHES.CAN'T TELL YOU ALL HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME.YOU ALL MADE MY DAY EVEN MERRIER WITH ALL THE WISHES.:D

QUOTEuli8 - Congrats. Jump in the air ten times. It helps.
IT HELPED.THANKS

NIDENT- NO I AM NOT THE ONE.

hey congratulations for getting into a school as great as ucla-u sure did it in style!

I am surprised that this thread has stopped. I also accepted offer from UCLA. Anyone looking for housing???? I think we should start yahoo/google/orkut group for UCLA 2009.Anyone interested???
Thanks

Hey, compsongs:

Guys, I think is an excellent idea to start our own space for UCLA class of 2009. I have no idea how to start one, otherwise I would do it. Let me know if you or someone else will do it, and I'll be joining for sure. See you in June!.

UCLA CLASS OF 2009

I have tried to gather some of the names....Pls add more coz 5 are still left...and then we can make a group to discuss things like housing, loans, and other formalities...

DENTZY
LAURYBARRA
MAYO
ANGELTEETH
SAMBA
DRDENTIST23
COMPSONGS

hi every 1
i have passed part 1 and got 93% and i have also worked as a dental assistant for 6 months .wt r my chances of getting admission in ucla,and
how can i make my cv strong enough to have a good chance of getting admission in ucla?
thanx