UCLA Admissions Phone Number?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amg09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is their phone number? All I have is Mrs. Benitez's line: 213-740-2841

She doesn't pick up the phone and is unbelievably slow communicating through email. If anybody has more information, please let me know. I cannot find another number on their website.

Members don't see this ad.

If you received the email with the supplemental application, they mentioned to refrain from calling the office and recommend emailing them.

If you received the email with the supplemental application, they mentioned to refrain from calling the office and recommend emailing them.

they havent cashed my check in over a month now and they havent responded to my email in like one week and a half.

Members don't see this ad :)
they havent cashed my check in over a month now and they havent responded to my email in like one week and a half.

My check was cashed one week after I mailed it to them :) I think they are kind of slow in processing applications as compared to other schools.

Wow that sucks. I submitted my check on the 4th and they cashed it a week ago. They probably haven't responded cuz the email with the supplemental application mentioned that they wouldn't answer until after the 27th.

Same here, they got my check on the 3rd and supplemental on the 4th. I emailed them on the 25th (3 weeks after supplemental) haven't heard anything. No acknowledgement that they got my email, no acknowledgement that they have my supplemental and no acknowledgement that my application is complete. I'm just going to be patient since they said not to call, but it would be nice to just get a quick "You're done".

UPDATE: Got an email today saying my application was complete. Also stated that applications will be reviewed in October. So UCLA applicants, we ought to just be patient. UCLA's timeline isn't in sync with faster places, but they haven't forgotten about us!

Last cycle, UCLA interviewed people through March (even heard a few interviews in April before but can not confirm for last cycle) and have accepted applicants few weeks after (not waitlist). They have also told me that they didn't even start reviewing until around October so they definitely operate on a different timeline than most schools. As ushaseos said, just be patient.

Last cycle, UCLA interviewed people through March (even heard a few interviews in April before but can not confirm for last cycle) and have accepted applicants few weeks after (not waitlist). They have also told me that they didn't even start reviewing until around October so they definitely operate on a different timeline than most schools. As ushaseos said, just be patient.

they told me that my supplementary ended up being blank. i need to resend it. if i were to "remain patient" like you advise me to do then my application would be incomplete indefinitely.

I think what wzhu is saying is fix things like a blank application and check in with UCLA but you can't expect them to be as quick as some of the other schools. Like I PM'd you I used a bunch of programs to fill in everything digitally and that worked for me. This time around I'm sure you can email to Noemi and not have to wait 3 weeks.

I emailed Noemi two days ago, and she got back to me. The committee will start reviewing in October.

I think what wzhu is saying is fix things like a blank application and check in with UCLA but you can't expect them to be as quick as some of the other schools. Like I PM'd you I used a bunch of programs to fill in everything digitally and that worked for me. This time around I'm sure you can email to Noemi and not have to wait 3 weeks.

I know what he is saying, but if I was passive about my application, I would have never found out that there was a problem with it. Anyways, I appreciate your PM and I looked up the program, but they don't make it for mac. Do you know of an equivalent for mac? Apparently, the "preview" program on my computer should properly edit PDFs so I don't understand why mine ended up blank.

Sent the check and application like in early August, nothing received so far in terms of completed app or cashed check.

Good to know you got it all sorted out. I definitely did not mean twiddling your thumbs if you suspect there was an error in your application. Just that applicants would likely drive themselves insane if they expected news from UCLA on the same timeline as most other schools. The fact that they send out very few interviews doesn't help the wait though.

maybe i'll see some of you guys strolling through the hallways for interviews. good luck