UCLA Alternate List

Started by FutrDDS
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FutrDDS

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😕 Hi everyone,

I am currently on the UCLA Alternate List. Is anyone else on it? Has anyone been granted admission yet? I spoke with Sarah Johnson today, and she said that they have had movement- of course, she was vague. I wanted to know if anyone knows anything about it. I don't know if I want to even go there (I have my heart set on USC), but I got the financial aid package today for USC, and suddenly, my alma mater (UCLA) is looking more and more inviting....

Please advise...

Thanks!!!
 
FutrDDS said:
😕 Hi everyone,

I am currently on the UCLA Alternate List. Is anyone else on it? Has anyone been granted admission yet? I spoke with Sarah Johnson today, and she said that they have had movement- of course, she was vague. I wanted to know if anyone knows anything about it. I don't know if I want to even go there (I have my heart set on USC), but I got the financial aid package today for USC, and suddenly, my alma mater (UCLA) is looking more and more inviting....

Please advise...

Thanks!!!

Hi FutuDDS,

May I ask you what your stats were? and when did you apply? I really appreciate your cooperation. I am applying next year and I would like to know what my chances are for either USC or UCLA.

Thanks a lot