****UCLA Alternate List****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDS13

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

who is placed on the alternate list? what is your ranking? top/middle/bottom

what do you think the chances are for those in alternate list?

Members don't see this ad.

actually, I did not, it was a typo, I dont know how to delete it. sorry for the confusion. so lets talk about waitlist. who is on it and what is your ranking

Members don't see this ad :)
I find it amazing that no one responded to this thread, so I'm putting it at the top in hopes that some people will respond. I got in off the wait list last Thursday, but there must be plenty of people (at least one I know) that are on the wait list, and I'm curious too! I hope this catches some attention... and that people provide you with some feedback!:luck: Good luck on getting in. I feel like I won the lottery last week, so I hope you do too!

thanks dentalmama for your post, do you know what place your friend is on, top middle or bottom?

One friend says she is on the bottom, and two other friends I know, I haven't asked yet, but I think one of them is in the top. I'll find out and post back again - where are you on the list and when did you interview?

Hey Everyone! Sorry I did not post earlier....I am also on the alternate list and I am in the "top percentile"...for what thats worth :)...wishing everyone the best!

I got off from waitlist last Friday:love:
Finally I got accepted from UCLA...yabee!!!!

can you guys talk about your alternate list experience, as in how long after you were placed on the list did you receive a rejection or acceptance? And whether its a good idea to be on the list or not?

I find it amazing that no one responded to this thread, so I'm putting it at the top in hopes that some people will respond. I got in off the wait list last Thursday, but there must be plenty of people (at least one I know) that are on the wait list, and I'm curious too! I hope this catches some attention... and that people provide you with some feedback!:luck: Good luck on getting in. I feel like I won the lottery last week, so I hope you do too!

Here's some help... I was told when I interviewed that there were under 10 ppl in the waitlist. I got a late interview last week and got the acceptance call yesterday. Hope that helps.

I'll chip in some info too..

At my interview we were told that there were still 10 spots open.

That's good news I suppose.

I guess they're accepting a few and putting others on the alternate list from these recent late march/early april interviews. I guess we'll have a better idea of the alternate list movement around end of April, since that's what Noemi told me in the email she sent notifying me that I had been put on the alternate list.

That's good news I suppose.

I guess they're accepting a few and putting others on the alternate list from these recent late march/early april interviews. I guess we'll have a better idea of the alternate list movement around end of April, since that's what Noemi told me in the email she sent notifying me that I had been put on the alternate list.

It seems like there are 2 people who were also accepted on Tuesday after our interview group was over. I'm not sure if that was already accounted for or not so you can be looking at 8-10 spots open.