UCLA Extension

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SaltySailor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I know there are some threads about this already, but they are several years old and I wanted to know some of the pros and cons of this program. Has anyone been through this program recently?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Have you heard back from anyone? I am thinking of starting it this upcoming Summer?

in a similar boat-- the threads about this program are outdated and i need more recent information.. if anyone has any feedback on this program please message me :)

Members don't see this ad :)
in a similar boat-- the threads about this program are outdated and i need more recent information.. if anyone has any feedback on this program please message me :)
Hi there, I am actually just going to enroll in some classes but not do the official certificate program. I am going to take classes and then take the MCAT and by the end of the year hopefully apply some formal post bacc or SMP

Hi Everyone,

I too am starting the UCLA extension pre-medical and general science studies certificate ** this Spring 2018**. I was doing a post-bac program at Hunter College in NYC, but then I wanted to move to LA where I can be closer to my family.

Anyone else on here in the program currently? Is there a Facebook group or something for post-bacs doing the program? I can't seem to find one. Would love tips on professors and more because some of them are so new that they're not on RateMyProfessors. Looking to connect with my fellow students!
Hello misslawtodoc2345,
Do you have any updates about UCLA extension? I'm planning do a post bacc there.