UCLA/Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cyclonesurfer

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Some quick questions about housing at UCLA for the fall of 2007 -

Any suggestions on apartments or neighborhoods near the school?

I'm a married (no kids, yet), non-traditional student, in my 30s.

When's everyone moving to L.A.?
 
I recently got married and moved to Westwood. We're living in an apartment south of Wilshire. There are lots of apartment buildings close to campus and around Westwood.
 
Some quick questions about housing at UCLA for the fall of 2007 -

Any suggestions on apartments or neighborhoods near the school?

I'm a married (no kids, yet), non-traditional student, in my 30s.

When's everyone moving to L.A.?

Hey cyclone, Jendent, have you guys joined our facebook group? If you haven't, heres the link:

http://uci.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2235031011

There is also a discussion about housing on there as well. Cheers.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Some quick questions about housing at UCLA for the fall of 2007 -

Any suggestions on apartments or neighborhoods near the school?

I'm a married (no kids, yet), non-traditional student, in my 30s.

When's everyone moving to L.A.?

W
 
I have guaranteed married housing, waiting to get into University Village in September.