UCLA interview finalllyyyyyy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

djsahand

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
finally- i got an iview to UCLA in my email today...

Members don't see this ad.

greeeeeeeaaaat job!!!!!!

djsahand said:

congrats! UCLA is a great school

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations. Be cool, smile a lot, ask some good questions and you'll do great.

GREAT JJJJJAAAAAEEEEERRRRRROOOOOBBBBBB!

I think I speak for the rest of the SDN crew by saying Thank You for starting a completely new thread just to tell us this news. :thumbup:

djsahand said:

Congrats! I was there last weekend and I was nervous as heck doing mental run throughs in my head and looking at all the questions on SDN interview feedback.

...I got in there, and she asked me one question, and the rest of the time I asked questions and we just shot the breeze. So don't stress, and make sure you get a cookie ice cream sandwich at Diddy Riese when you are down there!!!

djsahand said:

first of all congratulations.
and secondly may I ask when you finished your secondary for UCLA? I would like to know so I'd know when to expect an interivew (or no interview).

kiggar4l2000 said:
first of all congratulations.
and secondly may I ask when you finished your secondary for UCLA? I would like to know so I'd know when to expect an interivew (or no interview).

finished it around 9/12.

congrats on you interview! Oh how I wish that I will get one too. Did they contact you to tell you that your file is complete?

sunnymeliss said:
congrats on you interview! Oh how I wish that I will get one too. Did they contact you to tell you that your file is complete?

i emailed them asking if my file was complete (about 2 weeks after i sent in my transcripts and 2ndary)

djsahand said:
i emailed them asking if my file was complete (about 2 weeks after i sent in my transcripts and 2ndary)

Thanks! I just e-mailed them. Hopefully they have everything. Good luck on your interview. :)

oOoh hey! =) I'M LIKE MOST PEOPLE, OVEREXCITED WITH UCLA invitation...it's actually "the" school i want! -- so i'm nervous... >_<

Anyone that has been to UCLA interview have any suggestion on how to prepare for it? ... i'm nervous in the preparation process...and am glad i found you guys to share my concerns w/ ^_^. HELP! hehe

What types of questions do they ask ... and what suggestions do you have? ...i.e. wat questions to ask them... etc. Any suggestion would be AWESOME. =)

I would look over your applications over again. We do look at everything you submitted carefully (meaning the same-day essay).

I am glad that you like UCLA so much. May I know why most of you are overexcited about this school? Thanks

mkdhappy said:
oOoh hey! =) I'M LIKE MOST PEOPLE, OVEREXCITED WITH UCLA invitation...it's actually "the" school i want! -- so i'm nervous... >_<

Anyone that has been to UCLA interview have any suggestion on how to prepare for it? ... i'm nervous in the preparation process...and am glad i found you guys to share my concerns w/ ^_^. HELP! hehe

What types of questions do they ask ... and what suggestions do you have? ...i.e. wat questions to ask them... etc. Any suggestion would be AWESOME. =)

ecdoesit said:
I would look over your applications over again. We do look at everything you submitted carefully (meaning the same-day essay).

I am glad that you like UCLA so much. May I know why most of you are overexcited about this school? Thanks
thANKs...heheh, I think i tried to read my application over and over many times already (and plus the times i read it before i submitted)...BuT I'm still reading it more, Heheh.

I like UCLA so much b/c I worked for an Oral Surgeon who graduated from UCLA...and he has "great" skills...hence I admire UCLA's curriculum for bringing about great dentists.

then...also b/c it's a public school = cheapER than other schools, and also...it's closer to home for me.

But primarily...i LiKe their education! (although I don't know there curriculum much, to see it "live" in my doctor already admired me...and I'm excited/wanted to know more about their schools as well...)

i only found the basic curriculum on their site so far...anywhere else can i look? EcDoesIt...what do you like about UCLA? and what don't you like about it? ^_^ thanks a bunch!