UCLA interview finalllyyyyyy

About the Ads

mcshow2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 7, 2005
  1. Dental Student
    djsahand said:
    finally- i got an iview to UCLA in my email today...

Congrats! I was there last weekend and I was nervous as heck doing mental run throughs in my head and looking at all the questions on SDN interview feedback.

...I got in there, and she asked me one question, and the rest of the time I asked questions and we just shot the breeze. So don't stress, and make sure you get a cookie ice cream sandwich at Diddy Riese when you are down there!!!

mkdhappy

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Nov 11, 2005
    Rosemead
    1. Pre-Dental
      oOoh hey! =) I'M LIKE MOST PEOPLE, OVEREXCITED WITH UCLA invitation...it's actually "the" school i want! -- so i'm nervous... >_<

Anyone that has been to UCLA interview have any suggestion on how to prepare for it? ... i'm nervous in the preparation process...and am glad i found you guys to share my concerns w/ ^_^. HELP! hehe

What types of questions do they ask ... and what suggestions do you have? ...i.e. wat questions to ask them... etc. Any suggestion would be AWESOME. =)

ecdoesit

DDS/MS
      7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Aug 9, 2003
      San Diego
        I would look over your applications over again. We do look at everything you submitted carefully (meaning the same-day essay).

I am glad that you like UCLA so much. May I know why most of you are overexcited about this school? Thanks

mkdhappy said:
        oOoh hey! =) I'M LIKE MOST PEOPLE, OVEREXCITED WITH UCLA invitation...it's actually "the" school i want! -- so i'm nervous... >_<

Anyone that has been to UCLA interview have any suggestion on how to prepare for it? ... i'm nervous in the preparation process...and am glad i found you guys to share my concerns w/ ^_^. HELP! hehe

What types of questions do they ask ... and what suggestions do you have? ...i.e. wat questions to ask them... etc. Any suggestion would be AWESOME. =)

mkdhappy

10+ Year Member
        5+ Year Member
        Nov 11, 2005
        Rosemead
        1. Pre-Dental
          ecdoesit said:
          I would look over your applications over again. We do look at everything you submitted carefully (meaning the same-day essay).

I am glad that you like UCLA so much. May I know why most of you are overexcited about this school? Thanks
          thANKs...heheh, I think i tried to read my application over and over many times already (and plus the times i read it before i submitted)...BuT I'm still reading it more, Heheh.

I like UCLA so much b/c I worked for an Oral Surgeon who graduated from UCLA...and he has "great" skills...hence I admire UCLA's curriculum for bringing about great dentists.

then...also b/c it's a public school = cheapER than other schools, and also...it's closer to home for me.

But primarily...i LiKe their education! (although I don't know there curriculum much, to see it "live" in my doctor already admired me...and I'm excited/wanted to know more about their schools as well...)

i only found the basic curriculum on their site so far...anywhere else can i look? EcDoesIt...what do you like about UCLA? and what don't you like about it? ^_^ thanks a bunch!

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.