UCLA Interview Invite!woohoo!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fleisch

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey there you all!~
Just received a UCLA interview invite via email today! Just wondering if anyone else is going to the April 15th intervew?...I know it seems so late and I had practically given up hope, but hey, good things come to those who wait! woohoo!

If anyone has the time to PM me that has recently gone to a UCLA interview that would be so fabulous...I have two main questions...one, what was your essay like? And two, any good suggestions on where to stay?? Thanks so much for any help! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

1. Whatever you wrote in your essay expect it to appear during the interview. I almost shot myself in the foot.
2. Read up on UCLA interview in SDN.
3. Sarah Johnson is nice and she will call you by your name whenever she sees you.
4. Good luck to you. I heard that they accept a good percentage of the people they interview.
5. It is 2 to 1.
6. They will have you sign a form that requires you to... (1) buy a laptop when you are accepted, (2) use loupes, (3) and you have to attend orientation.
7. Yeaahhh!

the first thing you do is sit down and write an essay, my topic was very simple. why do you think you would be a good dentist and what would you bring to the field. generic and borrrrrring. make sure you believe what you say though, the faculty that interviews you will read it before hand and then ask you about it. good luck. oh and sarah johnson is very nice, i didn't really like some of the faculty though. good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
fleisch said:
hey there you all!~
Just received a UCLA interview invite via email today! Just wondering if anyone else is going to the April 15th intervew?...I know it seems so late and I had practically given up hope, but hey, good things come to those who wait! woohoo!

If anyone has the time to PM me that has recently gone to a UCLA interview that would be so fabulous...I have two main questions...one, what was your essay like? And two, any good suggestions on where to stay?? Thanks so much for any help! :thumbup:

Congrats!!! Good Luck!!!

I got an interview invite today too...I'd kind of written off UCLA since it's kind of late, but I'm thrilled!