UCLA Interview Question

Draco

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received an interview invitation last night and I'm slightly worried about the essay portion. I can't seem to find much information about it on SDN so I was wondering if anybody could shed some light.

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I received an interview invitation last night and I'm slightly worried about the essay portion. I can't seem to find much information about it on SDN so I was wondering if anybody could shed some light.

Thanks in advance!

ucla started offering interviews? sorry might be off topic but wow thats good to hear

Apparently! I received mine at 6pm yesterday.

It was a very pleasant surprise. :)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I have the same question. Would really appreciate some feedback! Thanks!

From what I know from talking to other students, they varied quite a bit between interview dates......They were nothing too stressful so don't stress about it at all! Seriously :uhno:

Nothing to worry about. I honestly can remember what my question was when I interviewed but it wasn't hard. They just want to see if you can communicate and that you actually wrote your personal statement yourself. So if you weren't very ethical and can't write and had someone else write your personal statement for you perhaps you should be concerned. Otherwise you will be fine.