SloppyJoe

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2002
Visit site
Status
For those of you who have interviewed at UCLA, when does the UCLA interview start, and when does it end?

I am trying to fly in and out on the same day, how much time should I allow myself?

Thanks.

domukin

Mastermind
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 13, 2005
Status
Started at noon, ended at 4:40 (interview was scheduled at 3, but started late) - make sure you add traffic into your timeline. Coming in and leaving on the same day seems nuts by the way, I would come in the day before, stay the night and leave on the day of the interview.

domukin

Mastermind
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 13, 2005
Status
Disregard that, It was for MD. D'oh

fouyboy

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 1, 2004
Status
Mine started at 7:30am sharp. They advised us to arrive at 7:15am.

Therefore, i would suggest getting a flight in the night before, so you will have enough rest for the interview

They usually end at about 1pm. Mine ended at 12:30pm.

GOOD LUCK!

SloppyJoe said:
For those of you who have interviewed at UCLA, when does the UCLA interview start, and when does it end?

I am trying to fly in and out on the same day, how much time should I allow myself?

Thanks.

niceteeth

Niceteeth
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2005
Status
My interview day started at 10:45 and ended an hour early at 3pm. There's UCLA adcom actually sets two group of interviewee. One group will start early at 7:30 and end early, and one group will start later at 10:45 and end at 4pm. Good luck! :D