UCLA Interview!!

Started by DrBorisCA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrBorisCA

aka. Flaming Cheeto
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone had any experience as a reapplicant with an interview at UCLA. Got one for Monday, very very short notice (ie. today)... I've read the interviewfeedback.com posts but was just wondering if a re-applicant had any different experience?

Kathy :laugh: 😍 :laugh:
 
DrBorisCA said:
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone had any experience as a reapplicant with an interview at UCLA. Got one for Monday, very very short notice (ie. today)... I've read the interviewfeedback.com posts but was just wondering if a re-applicant had any different experience?

Kathy :laugh: 😍 :laugh:

Congrats! I'd also love to have a shot at UCLA, heard great, diverse people. Good luck!