UCLA-Kern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ginnywc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just interviewed there, wanted to see anyone else have gone there as well? in particular, what are your thoughts regarding to they do not have pediatrics rotation and no moonlighting allowed? how is it compared to the other ucla programs (sfv, harbor, npi)?

Members don't see this ad.

ginnywc said:
i just interviewed there, wanted to see anyone else have gone there as well? in particular, what are your thoughts regarding to they do not have pediatrics rotation and no moonlighting allowed? how is it compared to the other ucla programs (sfv, harbor, npi)?

i was just invited there. can you post what happened and what i can expect? thanks

mollywobbles said:
i was just invited there. can you post what happened and what i can expect? thanks

interviews were done by 4 people, w/the program directors (2), and two faculty members. Interview first, you might like the place. But just ask explicitly those questions.

ginnywc said:
interviews were done by 4 people, w/the program directors (2), and two faculty members. Interview first, you might like the place. But just ask explicitly those questions.

thanks, i'll keep my ears open and post what happens.