UCLA pros and cons??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KenKim

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So what are u guyz thoughts on pros and cons of UCLA?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
ucla girls are pretty hot actually. How do you know usc girls are hot? do you attend usc?

lol i said apparently for a reason.

attempting to stay on-topic: another con is their crap patient-pool

any pros? i dont know wat to BS on my secondary app lol :laugh:

Are they Viet/Taiwanese though? KenKim has pretty selective taste.

Judging from his name, Dmitriy, I'm assuming he is white though...maybe he doesn't look at the Viet/Taiwanese girls. :D

Judging from his name, Dmitriy, I'm assuming he is white though...maybe he doesn't look at the Viet/Taiwanese girls.

This thread is too funny, but you are totally right, I dont look at Viet/Tai girls.......I got a girlfriend and she is white :D.

For lnngu and KenKim, I can assure you that there are plenty of hot asian girls in the class of 2013!

Members don't see this ad :)
This thread is too funny, but you are totally right, I dont look at Viet/Tai girls.......I got a girlfriend and she is white :D.

For lnngu and KenKim, I can assure you that there are plenty of hot asian girls in the class of 2013!

photos plz.

...............hmmmm, just thought of a creepy new thread idea.

lolz jk.

UCLA dental girls or undergrad?

or is the d school linked to the main campus?

...i think it might've been UCSF then, that I heard has fugly girls relative to USC...or am I wrong about that too?

UCLA dental girls or undergrad?

or is the d school linked to the main campus?

...i think it might've been UCSF then, that I heard has fugly girls relative to USC...or am I wrong about that too?

DUDE you are probably RIGHT.... girls in SF are F ing Fugly
i go to USF and There are no girls that are above 7 i aint lying

u ever heard of that saying? San Francisco is all 7's

7 bridges in SF
city is 7 by 7 miles big
and the girls are never above 7

7 bridges in SF
city is 7 by 7 miles big

/facepalm

7 bridges in SF
city is 7 by 7 miles big

lol :laugh::laugh:

what year are you? I go to USF too.

girls aren't that bad in SF...a lot of rich white girls at my school (if your looking for a shugga momma)

7 bridges in SF
city is 7 by 7 miles big

You sound kind of like a pervert to me...the only thing you ever talk about is women. You need to get some asap! :laugh:

You sound kind of like a pervert to me...the only thing you ever talk about is women. You need to get some asap! :laugh:

:laugh: lol ur telling ME? to get some?? hahahahahah i have a gf

ucla girls are pretty hot actually. How do you know usc girls are hot? do you attend usc?

UCLA girls are hot for sure!

UCLA girls are hot! what r u talking about :eyebrow:

I know many people who go to UCLA and have been to MANY UCLA parties. The girls are ehhhhhh, and DEFINITELY dont compare to USC girls....if you disagree you're in denial. Which is half the reason i chose SC jk(halfway)

Seriously SC has some of the hottest girls, no joke.

girls aren't as hot as usc ones.

This is a fact. Just accept it.

I know many people who go to UCLA and have been to MANY UCLA parties. The girls are ehhhhhh, and DEFINITELY dont compare to USC girls....if you disagree you're in denial. Which is half the reason i chose SC jk(halfway)

There goes our competition, blah blah :sleep:

This is a sad truth =( But I hate SC so go LA!!

As a UCLA undergrad, I do agree with you :laugh:
But somehow I have a feeling the major reason why you had to go to USC was due to your low stats :)

so from this thread we've learned that UCLA pro: hot girls, hotter than UCSF prolly, but con: not has hot as USC girls

i love SDN.

Wouldn't it be nice if you were first accepted before worrying about the pros and cons?

lol :laugh::laugh:

what year are you? I go to USF too.

girls aren't that bad in SF...a lot of rich white girls at my school (if your looking for a shugga momma)

You go to USF? i just graduated. what year are you?