Quantcast

UCLA RadOnc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kaleerkalut

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm wanting to do an Away Rotation at UCLA but I haven't found much info there with regards to Aways. Can anybody help out or chime in about them? Feel free to PM me about this topic if you prefer. Fingers crossed hoping somebody can help me out! Thanks :)

Sheldor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm wanting to do an Away Rotation at UCLA but I haven't found much info there with regards to Aways. Can anybody help out or chime in about them? Feel free to PM me about this topic if you prefer. Fingers crossed hoping somebody can help me out! Thanks :)

I met a couple people on the trail who rotated there last year, and heard nothing but great things. It has definitely improved quite a bit in the last few years, and I think that it shows in the way rotators now feel about the education there.

I got the impression that doing an away there definitely increases your chance of getting an interview, so if they are one of your top choices they are a school that you could likely benefit from doing an away there.