Ennuity

10+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2005
Status
Should I order that my official transcripts be sent directly to UCLA instead of dumping my (unopened) transcripts in an envelope along with my personal history form and check? I don't want to do the former only to find out that my transcripts have gotten lost in the shuffle, and I don't want to do the latter only to find out that it's somehow "shady" to have my transcripts sent to me first.

lifescool

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 30, 2005
CA
Status
Ennuity said:
Should I order that my official transcripts be sent directly to UCLA instead of dumping my (unopened) transcripts in an envelope along with my personal history form and check? I don't want to do the former only to find out that my transcripts have gotten lost in the shuffle, and I don't want to do the latter only to find out that it's somehow "shady" to have my transcripts sent to me first.
it doesn't really matter. do what's more convenient for you.

vaio

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2005
Status
i believe transcripts have to be sent directly to them, by the registrar, and not by you.

About the Ads

lifescool

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 30, 2005
CA
Status
vaio said:
i believe transcripts have to be sent directly to them, by the registrar, and not by you.
not really, as long as you have the transcripts and sealed w/ official marks (not opened), then you can combine them w/ your secondaries.

howui3

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2005
CA
Status
lifescool said:
not really, as long as you have the transcripts and sealed w/ official marks (not opened), then you can combine them w/ your secondaries.
that's true, as long as it's officially sealed you can mail it to them.

but to make sure, call UCLA.

About the Ads