UCLA Students

Started by mcshow2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mcshow2

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be attending UCLA SOD next fall, and this upcoming semester I am helping with a cadaver dissection with my anatomy professor and a human atlas is required.

At UCLA which one do you guys use? Netters...? Also what text do you use?

Thanks for the help!
 
mcshow2 said:
I will be attending UCLA SOD next fall, and this upcoming semester I am helping with a cadaver dissection with my anatomy professor and a human atlas is required.

At UCLA which one do you guys use? Netters...? Also what text do you use?

Thanks for the help!

clemente
 
mcshow2 said:
I will be attending UCLA SOD next fall, and this upcoming semester I am helping with a cadaver dissection with my anatomy professor and a human atlas is required.

At UCLA which one do you guys use? Netters...? Also what text do you use?

Thanks for the help!

Gross anatomy text: Agur & Moore
Atlas: Clemente or Netter (I prefer Netter)
Dissector: Clemente
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
man .. everytime i see a thread about ucla i get depressed.. i hope i get lucky enough to get in off the waitlist..
 
odontastic said:
Gross anatomy text: Agur & Moore
Atlas: Clemente or Netter (I prefer Netter)
Dissector: Clemente
These are the three! And I doubt they will change for class of 2010