UCLA UCSF supplemental applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

poutinepower

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it normal to not receive any emails or be contacted by UCLA. UCSF, or USC given that my mail out date was 8/7? My application is complete except for my DAT scores which are in the process of being sent (was taken 8/12). Im also seeing if possibly my college email is filtering certain messages.

I have received emails from all other schools.

Members don't see this ad.

You aren't the only one! I applied to USC and I still have yet to receive an e-mail stating my application is complete. My mail out date was also 8/7.

Reactions: 1 user
Mailed out 7/9. No email received from UCLA/USC. Only received email for supp from UCSF early August.

Also received emails from other schools. Stay patient and good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Mailed out 7/9. No email received from UCLA/USC. Only received email for supp from UCSF early August.

Also received emails from other schools. Stay patient and good luck!
thanks for the reponses! and MRZ8 were your DAT scores already sent in when you received the UCSF supplemental? goodluck to you guys too.

Ucla told me they were backed up. They just sent out supplements for 4th b 5th batch

thanks for the reponses! and MRZ8 were your DAT scores already sent in when you received the UCSF supplemental? goodluck to you guys too.
Yes my DAT scores were sent in when I received the supplemental.

I've read in other threads that the California schools are notoriously SLOW in the application process. I'm 5th batch and I received my UCSF supplemental in early August, my UCLA supplemental just last week, and have not heard from USC. Sit tight and try not to worry! Although I know that it's easier said than done..... :)

Reactions: 1 users