UCLA, UMD, or UPENN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pastor's wife

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where would you go if you don't care about the location of the school, the climate of that state, or the tutition of the school! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

pastor's wife said:
Where would you go if you don't care about the location of the school, the climate of that state, or the tutition of the school! Thanks!

UCLA. Look at match rate, DAT, and Board scores. :)

pastor's wife said:
UMD has the total package. Hands down one of the best schools to learn quality clinical dentistry, and provides every opportunity to specialize and excel if desired. (Of course I'm biased since I go there, but the new building looks absolutely incredible and may be the most innovative commodity to hit the dental community)

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't really comment on the other schools but if cost was not a factor, I think UPenn would be one of the most desired programs out there...if it already isn't. I don't think Penn's program is so good to justify its cost BUT it is a really good program! I think all the schools are solid and will give you a good education. That's why all those other factors come into play. That's why each person has their own #1 choice.

pastor's wife said:
All great schools you have there. Listen to your heart. Only way to know which one is best for you. I listened to mine from day one. I am sure I will never regret it.

Good luck,
Rich