UCLA Winter quarter Peceptorship

Started by msrs1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

msrs1

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

I just received my acceptance at UCLA for preceptorship in Winter quarter. Anyone in the same boat? I am an international student and would like to connect for accomodation.
 
Hi guys,

I just received my acceptance at UCLA for preceptorship in Winter quarter. Anyone in the same boat? I am an international student and would like to connect for accomodation.

I'm from Mumbai, India.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone I have a question about ucla’s letters of evaluation. Does anyone know if the school accepts evaluations being emailed or do they have to be mailed??
 
Hey guys, is it difficult/easy to get in to the perio preceptorship program? I am thinking to apply for summer quarter. Also, how was the interview?