Ucla

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LifeisWonderful

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I submitted my ADSAS application on Aug 3, and the hard-copy was not mailed out until Sept 10.. I've gotten secondaries back from a lot of the schools that I applied to (given that they actually had supplemental applications) but have not heard anything from UCLA. Usually, most of the schools that have received my application send an acknowledgment email indicating that my application has been received at their office..but havent heard anything from UCLA-- I tried calling their office, but the secretaries are so rude..that they turn me off from the school. Have you guys heard anything from UCLA--??

Members don't see this ad.

My application to UCLA was mailed on July 30th, I didn't get the secondary until about 4 days ago. It took a LONG time to get it -- I was starting to think I was just going to get a straight up rejection from them. I'd say waiting another week or two and then maybe get worried. Good luck!