Ucla

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentaholic

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything from UCLA??

Members don't see this ad.

Not yet. I am getting very anxious!

Nothing At All. Its Making Me Wonder.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard anything from UCLA??

If you mean interview offers it won't be until very late. Last year it called around mid-october.

Secondaries will get mailed out soon.

As Shunwei mentioned - UCLA is a lot slower than all of the other schools. They didn't start interviewing until November. I had already interviewed at 3 schools before I got the email for an interview invite, and I was in the first batch of invites. So you have at least like 3-4 months before you need to start worrying about interview invites. However, the good news is that if you get an interview invite - you pretty much just got an acceptance (especially if you are in the first set of interviews sent out - everyone that interviewed with me was accepted). The interviews are very relaxed. They are trying to inform you rather than intimidate you. Good luck guys! If any of you have any questions feel free to message me. I haven't started classes yet, but I learned a lot through the whole application process last year. My predents profile is soccerboy3927.