glk2101

10+ Year Member
May 27, 2008
NY
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I have already interviewed at a few places, but regret not applying to UCLA, since I want to eventually live there. Does it make any sense to apply right now? I am out of state but have a pretty good application(DAT-24, 26) GPA:3.75.
How far are they in the process and is the 2ndary app difficult? Thanks!

Amalgam4U

FIERCE!
10+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
i've only seen a few waves of interviews come thru so far. traditionally UCLA interviews pretty late too. I actually interviewed here in March (and had my secondary in in November). However I was also instate. It's kind of a toss-up if you ask me, but it's only another what, $150 for a shot at getting into a really good D-school? Believe me, that's chump change compared to the rest of d-school cost. But yea, it's pretty late to be applying.

the secondary is do-able. a few paragraph long questions. it's actually posted. http://www.dentistry.ucla.edu/admissions/index.asp?id=345

Good luck.

glk2101

10+ Year Member
May 27, 2008
NY
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
i've only seen a few waves of interviews come thru so far. traditionally UCLA interviews pretty late too. I actually interviewed here in March (and had my secondary in in November). However I was also instate. It's kind of a toss-up if you ask me, but it's only another what, $150 for a shot at getting into a really good D-school? Believe me, that's chump change compared to the rest of d-school cost. But yea, it's pretty late to be applying.

the secondary is do-able. a few paragraph long questions. it's actually posted. http://www.dentistry.ucla.edu/admissions/index.asp?id=345

Good luck.

thanks!

any one else?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.