UConn anyone????????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

inter

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys;

Congradulations to all of those who matched and good luck for everyone in the post match interviews and contracts

I was matched at UConn, i would really appreciate it if anyone that got accepted in UConn or anyone who is/was a student or resident there to contact me.. since i'm not so familiar with the area or life style

i'm currently a resident of ohio, and i don't know much about connecticut, and would appreciate ur help

thanks guys

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do not to go to UConn. It is bad dental college. Teachers are to be mean to all who try to learn.

man stop posting.. u r only sayin that coz u can't speak english
jeeez
jazzed, that's a pretty big burn, especially coming from this guy. Are you gonna take that?! :laugh:

p.s. I've heard bad things about uconn too.

Gosh, I love arrogant newbies.

If you go to Uconn, you'll really fit it with some of the obnoxious people who think they are better than anyone who wasn't born in this country.

This includes professors......actually mostly professors.

man stop posting.. u r only sayin that coz u can't speak english
jeeez

Gosh, I love arrogant newbies.

If you go to Uconn, you'll really fit it with some of the obnoxious people who think they are better than anyone who wasn't born in this country.

This includes professors......actually mostly professors.

well since everyone started throwing rocks, i'm gonna tell u the story

this jazzed dude has been sending me private messages, stalking every thread or post i make.. nagging about UConn.. oh don't go to uconn, teachers are mean.. students are mean, and he really got on my nerves... like u all never lost ur temper...

i never said i was better than the next guy, and i'm not arrogant nor obnoxious like u described, and by the way i didn't insult anybody so don't start calling me names

second of all i wasn't born in the united states and english is my fourth language thank you very much,, i live in egypt and this jazzed guy should feel lucky to be attending UConn.. let's see how he'll do in a country where dentists get paid less than 800$ A YEAR...

he should suck it up and go on instead of being a cry baby and nagging about some mean teachers... coz i know dentist how had to work for 60 dollars a month and would die to study at uconn instead

thank u all for judging me

So, go ahead to UConn, my friend. Like I say, I think you'll fit right in.

this jazzed dude has been sending me private messages, stalking every thread or post i make.. nagging about UConn.. oh don't go to uconn, teachers are mean.. students are mean, and he really got on my nerves... like u all never lost ur temper...

i never said i was better than the next guy, and i'm not arrogant nor obnoxious like u described, and by the way i didn't insult anybody so don't start calling me names

second of all i wasn't born in the united states and english is my fourth language thank you very much,, i live in egypt and this jazzed guy should feel lucky to be attending UConn.. let's see how he'll do in a country where dentists get paid less than 800$ A YEAR...

he should suck it up and go on instead of being a cry baby and nagging about some mean teachers... coz i know dentist how had to work for 60 dollars a month and would die to study at uconn instead

I not to send you messages. You to lie. Show to me messages.

Members don't see this ad :)
Please to tell me who be charged with to help me. I need to tell on innter. He to lie to me. Who to tell inter to lie?

Please to tell me who be charged with to help me. I need to tell on innter. He to lie to me. Who to tell inter to lie?

I think someone has been taking a little "E" and posting online . . .

What to mean? I not to understand.

Again, who to tell about inter lies?

I've been reading so many bad things about the environment. Are they really abusive and prejudiced?

Not really, the faculty and curriculum are demanding. It's just that many students have been handled with kid gloves for so long that learning to become a responsible and competent provider is a painful process.

I not to be help like children. I upset due to abusive. Are you to be in clinic yet? I to hope that you get be on A Team. You will not laugh nomore. You to then understands but not to now understands. You to wait and see who to laugh last--ME! Trust to me. The removable teachers not to like you.

Not really, the faculty and curriculum are demanding. It's just that many students have been handled with kid gloves for so long that learning to become a responsible and competent provider is a painful process.

I not to be help like children. I upset due to abusive. Are you to be in clinic yet? I to hope that you get be on A Team. You will not laugh nomore. You to then understands but not to now understands. You to wait and see who to laugh last--ME! Trust to me. The removable teachers not to like you.
eat ****