UConn DPT 2018

Started by jdigiacomo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jdigiacomo

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone else is planning on going to UConn starting in May? I received my acceptance letter and sent in my intent to accept the offer email but the online system is taking FOREVER to update. Is anyone else having the same issue?
 
Hi,
I've sent in my enrollment, and am planning to attend. I just did the online enrollment form and called Katrease to hold my spot.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah through the grad school app. Katrease said that form, plus just letting her know through email or phone was all you need to do. She said once the class is finalized, like in March or something, we'll get packets with schedules, book lists, orientation info, etc.
 
Yeah through the grad school app. Katrease said that form, plus just letting her know through email or phone was all you need to do. She said once the class is finalized, like in March or something, we'll get packets with schedules, book lists, orientation info, etc.
The thing is my grad school app hasnt been updated to show I was accepted yet. I emailed her that I was accepting the offer a few weeks ago and she said she would let me know when the application was updated but it hasn't been that's why I'm kinda nervous. But I guess I have to be more patient!
 
Oh I see. Well if you let her know I'm sure you are fine! Congrats! Send me a personal message if you want to connect in the near future, I'm excited to learn more about some future classmates
 
I'll be going to uconn for DPT this May as well. Pumped to see who's in the class and to get everything started.
 
Anyone else on here going to UCONN in May? I know the class is small so maybe not but I figured I'd bump this back up to see