UCONN DPT Program

Started by kapPT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kapPT

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received my acceptance letter and it was at the top of my list when I started the application process. Are there any current students or people that applied that have a decent amount of information on the program??? How does this rank among other programs? Clinicals? Classes? Professors? Any information would be great. Thanks so much! 🙂
 
All I can tell you is that I went there for my undergrad, 1991 - 1996, and loved every minute. They're done a great deal of construction and technology updates in the last few years. If you go, I hope that you love it there!