UConn DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pthopeful0711

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received a decision from UConn? I emailed them asking where they were in the admissions process and they said they were sending the "next round" of decisions out end of January.

Members don't see this ad.

The deadline is Jan 15th. I was told that applicants probably will know if they are going to the on-campus interview by then. Hopefully, it helps.

I just received an email offering me admission to their program! Did anyone else hear back?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just received an email offering me admission to their program! Did anyone else hear back?

Congratulations. Did you ever have to interview, or were you just admitted without interviewing?

I was admitted without interviewing. Good and bad because I don't know much about their program!

I was admitted without interviewing. Good and bad because I don't know much about their program!
Congrats! I am still waiting for the news. Would you mind providing me with your information such as GPA or GRE score?
Thanks.

GPA: 3.42 with the same pre req, and 152V 158Q 4.0W. Don't worry! They stated they are experiencing delays in the admissions process, I'm sure you will hear from them very soon.

GPA: 3.42 with the same pre req, and 152V 158Q 4.0W. Don't worry! They stated they are experiencing delays in the admissions process, I'm sure you will hear from them very soon.
Thank you so much for your info. Hopefully, I will hear from U Conn in a few days.

Thank you so much for your info. Hopefully, I will hear from U Conn in a few days.
I just called U Conn and got the answer is that my application is on hold due to my TOEFL score. I am anxiously waiting for U Conn to double check my TOEFL score to see if or not I meet the requirements, which I think I surely do. However, I have got a 3.0 for my AW which killed me during this application. I am still going to anxiously waiting for their reply. Hopefully, some one will reject the acceptance to go to other PT school. I was recommended to pursue other program. So upset.

I just called U Conn and got the answer is that my application is on hold due to my TOEFL score. I am anxiously waiting for U Conn to double check my TOEFL score to see if or not I meet the requirements, which I think I surely do. However, I have got a 3.0 for my AW which killed me during this application. I am still going to anxiously waiting for their reply. Hopefully, some one will reject the acceptance to go to other PT school. I was recommended to pursue other program. So upset.

I'm sorry to hear that. Don't lose hope! This is my second cycle, I had to retake my GREs as well. Everything will work out just give it time and keep hoping/praying! Be well :)

Members don't see this ad :)
CONGRATS!! They are my top choice! I haven't heard anything yet, but hopefully soon! This waiting game is killing me... I left a message and im just waiting to hear back from them. nerve racking....

I officially said yes! So excited to meet everyone and start! Here's to hoping we are all classmates!!

CONGRATS!! They are my top choice! I haven't heard anything yet, but hopefully soon! This waiting game is killing me... I left a message and im just waiting to hear back from them. nerve racking....
They have already send out the admissions, if you have not heard from them, you are probably on the waiting list.

Do you plan on living on campus or off campus? I'm having a tough time finding anything off campus.
I was also having difficulty finding a place off campus but I wouldn't mind living on campus. Would you happen to know when we should receive information on things such as housing, financial aid, etc? I know in the letter it says to expect something in April but I'm not sure if that includes my concerns.

I was also having difficulty finding a place off campus but I wouldn't mind living on campus. Would you happen to know when we should receive information on things such as housing, financial aid, etc? I know in the letter it says to expect something in April but I'm not sure if that includes my concerns.
I am not sure. I plan on visiting and talking with the program head, so if I do I will relay the information I get from him!

Is anyone looking for a roommate/place to live?
I definitely will be. They said once they get further along in people accepting their offers they will send out a mass email with those of us that are looking for a place/roommate. Where are you moving from?

I definitely will be. They said once they get further along in people accepting their offers they will send out a mass email with those of us that are looking for a place/roommate. Where are you moving from?
Thanks for the information! I'm coming from Boston so it's not too far away. I'm looking on both the uconn off campus housing website and Craigslist but majority of the listings are for places with multiple bedrooms. I was thinking it would be smart to room with a couple other PT students. I'll keep you informed if I hear/find anything!

Thanks for the information! I'm coming from Boston so it's not too far away. I'm looking on both the uconn off campus housing website and Craigslist but majority of the listings are for places with multiple bedrooms. I was thinking it would be smart to room with a couple other PT students. I'll keep you informed if I hear/find anything!
Have you received your acceptance email from the grad school yet?