You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I haven't heard anything from them.
I have not heard from them yet either. I applied in December.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard anything from UConn? I applied in October and haven't heard anything back yet. I called and emailed as well, but haven't received a response.
Same. Nothing.
Anything yet for anyone?
Nothing here ;/
I finally got a decision this morning! It was a rejection :/ but I had plans to go to another school. Good luck to the rest of you!
@ActiveLyfe - sorry it was a rejection, but glad you've got other plans! I still haven't heard anything... has everyone else also received decisions / should I call at this point?
Has everyone else already heard back from UConn? I still have not heard and have not received any answer to my e-mails.
I haven't heard anything either.
I heard back, let's go Mississippi state
Hahaha, same. I also heard back and was rejected. Congratulations to all who got in and good luck to everyone moving forward!
How did UConn contact you about their decision?Hahaha, same. I also heard back and was rejected. Congratulations to all who got in and good luck to everyone moving forward!
How did UConn contact you about their decision?
E-mail that there was a decision on the application portal.
Has anyone else received a decision from UConn?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad