UConn Interview Housing Needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hello All:

Any predents interviewing on 11/16 want to share a hotel?
Any current dental students willing to spare a comfy couch?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Did you try the Farmington Inn yet? Its only 80 dollars a night which isn't exactly "cheap" but they will drive you back and forth from the interview and airport. I'm at my interview there on Nov. 3rd- if you change yours you are welcome to split my room!

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you try the Farmington Inn yet? Its only 80 dollars a night which isn't exactly "cheap" but they will drive you back and forth from the interview and airport. I'm at my interview there on Nov. 3rd- if you change yours you are welcome to split my room!

Unfortunetly, that date won't work for me but the hotel advice you gave me is amazing!!

The cab ride from the school to the airport is ~$50 so the free travel provided by them is $100 i don't have to spend. $80 is not bad either, Conn is an expensive place to live!!

What site did you use to purchase the hotel? I've tried the usual hotel search pages and the Farmington Inn hotel website.

Thanks a whole bunch!

Unfortunetly, that date won't work for me but the hotel advice you gave me is amazing!!

The cab ride from the school to the airport is ~$50 so the free travel provided by them is $100 i don't have to spend. $80 is not bad either, Conn is an expensive place to live!!

What site did you use to purchase the hotel? I've tried the usual hotel search pages and the Farmington Inn hotel website.

Thanks a whole bunch!

I'm glad that it worked for you. I just called the farmington inn and scheduled my reservations, no website for me. Good luck on your interview!!