haldodgers

7+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I was wondering if anyone on here has applied to the University of Connecticut. I haven't received an email from them about an interview offer yet, but I id receive an email back in january saying that they had gotten all my items and were going to review them. I wanted to see if anyone has gotten an interview invite from them yet or has heard or knows anything about when they usually start the process.

IceScrewball

Soon to be in PharmD!
Jul 22, 2009
Southeast Connecticut
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Sorry I just saw your message today, otherwise I would have replied sooner. UConn did their interviews of 158 people last Friday through Tuesday. As far as I am aware, those were the only round of interviews.

haldodgers

7+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Thanks, yeas I was one of those people interviewing. I am just waiting for the email reply hopefully going to be accepted. If you see this in the next day or so, do you know if they have begun to send out emails accepting or rejecting or waitlist? Don't know if not hearing anything yet is bad, or they just haven't started sending them or just started.

IceScrewball

Soon to be in PharmD!
Jul 22, 2009
Southeast Connecticut
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Yes, they have started notifiying people, I recieved an email yesterday afternoon of my acceptance or rejection (you can guess which one! :p). I'm unsure of how they offer invitations, whether it's in batches or individually, so there might be more to come.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads