UConn Post-bacc 2013-2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bmu676

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm new to the boards, but have noticed a lot of people posting about UConn's post bacc program over the past few years. I applied to Program A this year and still haven't heard anything. Has anyone applied and been contacted about a decision? I know that they said they would be calling applicants about interviews by mid-April. Not sure if this means that I've been flat-out rejected or not...
Appreciate your help!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

So I'm just finishing my first year as a Uconn post bacc in program A. I'm not sure if you've heard anything since the time you posted this, but I remember I didn't get my acceptance letter until literally the Friday before my graduation! So it was sometime in mid-May. I also remember that they had told me the same thing, applicants would be called my mid April. So if you haven't heard anything, it's not necessarily bad news! They may just be backed up with applications.

Good luck, I hope you get in! It's a very small program but it's a great one! They are very organized and offer plenty of resources and guidance :)

Huskybabe:

I just got into program B. Could I PM you with some questions?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied to Program A and interviewed. Has anyone else interviewed for Program A and heard about acceptance?

Hi! I I interviewed for program A in early April and just got my acceptance last Friday by email. This is my second time applying. I was waitlisted the first time around and began taking classes at MCC to strenghten my application. That seemed to help, although getting clinical experience would have been a good move, too. I work full time and could only choose one. Now I have to work in clinical as well as school. I am so excited. Who else is in? We should meet up!

Hi! HuskyBabe- I would love to ask you some questions too. Just got accepted and am deciding between UConn and another post-bac program-- would love to get your thoughts on UConn's strengths and what you think of the program/ living in Storrs!

if anyone has any question about storrs, feel free to pm me. im a graduate of uconns.

so i am assuming that by this time the final 10 or so post-bacs are set? never really heard back after i was placed on the alternate list

So how many of us on here are accepted for 2013-2014?! We should meet up or start a chat. Especially those in Program A, would love to know what classes/times you are enrolled in for the fall.