UCONN post-bacc for pre-dent?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
V

vankempd

asdf asdf adsf asdf

Members don't see this ad.

for undergrad, I studied with a pre-med, pre-dent, and pre-vet post-bacc in the UConn program. I later did the program, but only pre-meds applied that year.

BubbleHead said:
for undergrad, I studied with a pre-med, pre-dent, and pre-vet post-bacc in the UConn program. I later did the program, but only pre-meds applied that year.

Nice, thanks! So you did the program? How was it and how did it work for you??

Members don't see this ad :)
vankempd said:
Nice, thanks! So you did the program? How was it and how did it work for you??

You have an advisor at the medical school and at the undergrad campus. If you want in at UConn dental it's awesome, because it's the same as med school for the first two years with a lower pass requirement (that's how the Dentals rock the national boards year after year - 95% of the dents go on an pick the residency of their choice).

As for getting in... people who finish the program, having taken it seriously, go to MSSM, UConn, Dartmouth, G-town, Yale, dental and vet schools all over. Just get the grades and hit the DAT prep.

The program is no joke though, it is a heavy load of sciences, with plenty of labs. They try to simulate the first year of med, dent, vet school.

BubbleHead said:
You have an advisor at the medical school and at the undergrad campus. If you want in at UConn dental it's awesome, because it's the same as med school for the first two years with a lower pass requirement (that's how the Dentals rock the national boards year after year - 95% of the dents go on an pick the residency of their choice).

As for getting in... people who finish the program, having taken it seriously, go to MSSM, UConn, Dartmouth, G-town, Yale, dental and vet schools all over. Just get the grades and hit the DAT prep.

The program is no joke though, it is a heavy load of sciences, with plenty of labs. They try to simulate the first year of med, dent, vet school.
I have not applied for this program( Dental), I would to know was it hard to get in to the program? also, what kind of classes u took during this program.

Nova >>>> than Uconn :D