UConn Post-Bacc Interview Feedback

Started by saved56
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

saved56

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🙂
I'm interested in knowing if anyone has an upcoming interview for the full year post-bacc program @ UConn. I even interested in hearing from those students that were accepted for fall 2008 and spring 2009. Thanks in advance!
 
I have not heard anything from Dr. sanford as of yet..though I received an email notifying me that my application package is complete and will be soon looked into. I have the same q as Saved56.
 
Mss4, you also applied to the full year program? or for the Fall and you just sent your application in early, before April 1st.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Saved56, I applied for the year program for fall. I did submit my application earlier. I am still just waiting around anxiously....
 
saved, did you get an interview already? You guys are talking about the one year minority program, right?
 
Moto_ the one I applied for was the program B..but Ive heard that they can consider you for the other programs if they feel that you fit it better. Is the minority program for Fall?
 
Moto_ the one I applied for was the program B..but Ive heard that they can consider you for the other programs if they feel that you fit it better. Is the minority program for Fall?

OK cool. The minority program starts in mid-June.
 
oh ok. I have just received an email that i will hear from them by the begining of April...but I don't know..Ive hear they usually get back to you later then the date expected.