thehipster

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 4, 2006
NYC
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I've read a lot of mixed things about UCONN from different students, especially how it causes "emotional bankruptcy". I just wanted to hear from more UCONN students and exactly why they feel they like or don't like the school.

Thanks

CatsMeow

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2006
The Alley
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
thehipster said:
I've read a lot of mixed things about UCONN from different students, especially how it causes "emotional bankruptcy". I just wanted to hear from more UCONN students and exactly why they feel they like or don't like the school.

Thanks

when u log in, do a search in the dental forums for uconn---u'll see things like "uconn, well, it is better than cancer" & stuff bout emotional bankruptcy and [email protected]@my & stuff bout dr t/big brothering watching---

word ta ya motha, if uconn plays games at the interview (ie good cop/bad cop), what makes u think they don't play games wit u the rest of the time u r there? :barf:

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.