UCONN Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thehipster

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've read a lot of mixed things about UCONN from different students, especially how it causes "emotional bankruptcy". I just wanted to hear from more UCONN students and exactly why they feel they like or don't like the school.

Thanks
 
thehipster said:
I've read a lot of mixed things about UCONN from different students, especially how it causes "emotional bankruptcy". I just wanted to hear from more UCONN students and exactly why they feel they like or don't like the school.

Thanks


when u log in, do a search in the dental forums for uconn---u'll see things like "uconn, well, it is better than cancer" & stuff bout emotional bankruptcy and s@d@my & stuff bout dr t/big brothering watching---

word ta ya motha, if uconn plays games at the interview (ie good cop/bad cop), what makes u think they don't play games wit u the rest of the time u r there? :barf: