UConn Summer program 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sajjy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to know if anyone else has been selected for UConn's Summer Program 2008?

Members don't see this ad.

If your talking about the MCAT/DAt prep program, yes i will be there....

if you're talking about the summer fellowship program... i applied and haven't heard anything yet - - they are supposed to to let us know by next wed the 30th!! good luck!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I think that program was competitive. I applied and was rejected for the track 2 program. :(:(:(:(:(:( I am starting to loose hope, I never been rejected so many times until now.

Sorry to hear about that Silly.....i got into the Track 2 and i was talking to the lady and she said they take only 20-25 kids from a very large pool.

RAK did u hear about your program? The Fellowship program takes only 10 students and i wasn't selected for the fellowship one. Luckily i got into BMS Track.

i'll let you know if i hear anything!!!

hey sajjy - - were you notified that you were not accepted? or did you have to call/email them? i know i still have a couple of days until the deadline... but i'm just gettin antsy!! thanks!

ill be doing track 2 and I have 2 friends that are doing track 1

yeah... i think we're talking about different programs... but congratulations!

hey sajjy - - were you notified that you were not accepted? or did you have to call/email them? i know i still have a couple of days until the deadline... but i'm just gettin antsy!! thanks!

I was notified that i have been selected for Track 2 BMS......then i asked them if they are also considering me for the Fellowship and thats when i was told that it is full.

... yours was the pre-matriculation fellowship, yeah? not the one for college students??