Uconn waitlist 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WantonLecher

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Waitlisted at UCONN after interview via AADSAS.

Feel free to discuss their waitlist workings.
Some questions:

1. Is it ranked or un-ranked?

2. Are there separate lists for in-state and out-of-staters?

3. When does it start moving?

Members don't see this ad.

I am also waitlisted and I was wondering the exact same thing.

you think its ok to call?

Members don't see this ad :)
Since last year, UConn has adopted of sending out acceptances in waves. Two years ago they had more people accepting their offer than the number of seats. So, just hang in there.

i'm waitlisted too :)

It looks like they'll be looking at us after the first deposit deadline (end of January).

But, Dr.T also mentioned a possiblity of not getting to the WL at all if it shapes up to be another very competitive year. :cool:.

That means, keep your hopes up guys and gals! It aint over yet!:D

:thumbup:

:luck:.

Hey Eric, we had same date interviews btw. Good to see you kept your spirits high despite, ya know from Conn. Hehe. Grats on your acceptances, though.

Honestly...i'm at the point where deciding between Penn, USC, BU (all various reasons) is hard enough. If UConn happens to accept me--i'm going to have a meltdown. I'm really grateful to be at this point...but honestly...turning any dental school down seems so hard. :p I'll continue to wallow in my indecisiveness. Which interviewee were you :)?

Does anyone know the status of what happened to 2009 waitlisted students? Did anyone get an offer?

Anyone else get waitlisted at UCONN?

me too. and Uconn was one of my top top schools! hopefully people do get off the list :xf:. Should we email Dr. T back? I was thinking of emailing him about my interest and if the list is ranked.

Yea, I was thinking the same thing. It was definitely my top choice. I'd like to think I still have a chance there, but if history repeats itself it looks like waitlisted is as good as a rejection at UCONN. Owell!

Yea, I was thinking the same thing. It was definitely my top choice. I'd like to think I still have a chance there, but if history repeats itself it looks like waitlisted is as good as a rejection at UCONN. Owell!

Ya Dr T. told us at the interview they didn't need to use the waitlist last year so... I'll try to move on and what happens happens! Don't think my petty email will do much lol.