You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UConn. Worst Dental School In The World.
Started by SuperTrooper
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
SuperTrooper said:discuss.
A peanut isn't a pea nor a nut.....discuss that too...
(note: not just directed at OP but to all the UCONN students) WTF enough with these UCONN threads. If all you UCONN folks want to keep talking about the same crap over and over just bump your previous thread. Everyone gets your point...UCONN has given it to you so hard up the @$$ that you are left picking your teeth off the ground. We understand that. You should have researched the school a bit more before going. Leave the school or shut up...most of us are done with this. Bring it up again in a year and maybe we will care.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
JRogoff said:A peanut isn't a pea nor a nut.....discuss that too...
what in the world is your avatar supposed to be?
SuperTrooper said:discuss.
Does it make you feel better to hear bad comments about another school? sorry to break it to you, but UCONN's rep around the country is great. clinical, specialty rates, board scores excellent. there are a couple unhappy campers (with more than one SDN account) airing out there frustrations. there are unhappy campers everywhere. even after reading all these posts, i would still choose uconn over 75% of the schools in the country. Read tx oms and DrJeff's comments. and by the way i never attended uconn.
WTF!! Peanut isn't a nut?! Are you serious? 😕JRogoff said:A peanut isn't a pea nor a nut.....discuss that too...
SuperTrooper said:discuss.
pile of horse manuer is what it is---if i'd known about this school, i would've rather been castrated than come here 😱
It's a legume.SuperTrooper said:WTF!! Peanut isn't a nut?! Are you serious? 😕
SuperTrooper said:discuss.
Hey, be happy that everyone is treated the same, unlike UDM where some are treated like C**p and others aren't. I feel your pain UCONN students. I have a lot of friends in med school and I think you get treated much worse in dental school. They tell you that they do everything out of concern...that is a line. We have deans who are also lawyers who twist everything around. I knew a lot of people who went to UDM before I started, and when I asked no one told me any of the s**t that goes on until after I started. I had plenty of other options and I think any of them would have been better than UDM. I would LOVE to transfer and get the hell out of udm!
SuperTrooper said:WTF!! Peanut isn't a nut?! Are you serious? 😕
You obviously don't know who Linda Richmond is....
l8dyv said:what in the world is your avatar supposed to be?
You're a D1, you'll learn what tori are soon enough...
What, did she invent the peanut? 🙄JRogoff said:You obviously don't know who Linda Richmond is....
penismouth...
tx oms is from texas (the gayest state in the country); DrJeff is an orthodontist (the gayest dental specialty). Neither of these two have any credibility in my view.TKD said:Read tx oms and DrJeff's comments.
Closing.
(And Dr. Jeff isn't an orthodontist).
(And Dr. Jeff isn't an orthodontist).
- Status
- Not open for further replies.