Uconn

Started by BobKelso
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BobKelso

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone who applied to UCONN's post-bacc for spring 2007 admission heard anything besides application complete?

thanks,
BK
 
have you heard anything yet? Its rolling admissions right? Does it require an interview? I applied for summer 2007, lets hope I hear from them soon. Let me know if you get in, I want to know more about the program and uconn!

-Anna
 
It's not rolling admissions. An interview is usually required. For last year's April 15 deadline, I didn't hear back until mid-May. Had the interview in late May, and got the acceptance mid-July. You might have the same kind of timeline. PM me if you have any specific questions about the program that haven't been answered in past posts. Good luck!