Uconn????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mena22787

15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Has anyone heard anything from them yet????

someone in the official acceptance thread said they called them and that uconn already sent out all their dec 1st acceptances??? but no one's posted or updated on predents? any 411?:scared::scared::scared:

there's actually a couple of people on predents who have been accepted..

Call Uconn, they will tell you if you have been accepted.

Members don't see this ad :)
UConn sends snail mail, so hang in there!!!

From the official acceptance thread and how schools notify thread:
They mail letters today, and will post aadsas tomorrow (Tues, Dec 2nd)

maybe midnight???? let's cross our fingers!!!!

I know that I will be watching at midnight, but my guess is 8 am tomorrow.

i agree with jlee.... i think i may have severe health problems soon. compulsively checking aadsas and m email every two minutes. the phone rings and i just 15 feet in the air. i cant wait to just know!!!! argghhh!!!

Does anyone know about UCONN post Dec 1st interviews? !!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys --

I called Tricia earlier today (around noon)...she said she updated aadsas today (dec 1) and that ppl who have gotten acceptances should see that on aadsas.

I was feeling down.

Then I called Dr. T......he said mail has been sent today (dec 1)....
We also talked and he said that about half of the class has been filled on dec 1. The remainder fills up on a rolling basis until sometime in January. If you have a interview after Dec. 1, then I'm guessing the closer the date is to dec. 1 -- then the better chance you have of getting an acceptance.

aadsas may be buggy for uconn im not sure....but then again i have not heard from any school yet....

alanis221 posted this in the official dschool acceptance thread:
this is soooo bizarre!!! i haven't heard of any acceptances on sdn or predents yet, i'm realllllly hoping that aadsas just hasn't gotten to it yet :(

Yeah, I'm thinking because not even one person here has been accepted through aadsas, that the acceptances weren't correctly uploaded, or aren't working.

I got rejected from UConn today via AADSAS

didn't even get an interview I guess a 25 on the DAT doesn't mean much these days:rolleyes:

My aadsas just changed to OFFER MADE this morning, so i guess it finally got updated
Good luck to everyone

MINE TOO!!!! YAAAAAy!!! IM TOTALLY STOKED!!!!

Stalking the dental forums.... you are hilarious.

Congrats!!!!!!!:thumbup: