UConn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

audiology

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about their audiology program? This program seemed appealing at first but after receiving several emails from them, I'm a little weary about the ppl. They are very unfriendly and unhelpful. I know I shouldn't judge and generalize just from emails and a phonecall, but that's why I'm asking if anyone can tell me about this particular program. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know anything about their audiology program? This program seemed appealing at first but after receiving several emails from them, I'm a little weary about the ppl. They are very unfriendly and unhelpful. I know I shouldn't judge and generalize just from emails and a phonecall, but that's why I'm asking if anyone can tell me about this particular program. Thanks in advance!

One of my classmates applied there and they lost her check and the status was "uncomplete" due to the loss of payment. She decided to be pulled from considerations. That is pretty much all I have heard about the school. Hope this is semi-helpful!

Thanks! I'm not too surprised b/c so far they seem real shady to me.