UCSD 2009 interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chessdude2

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since UCSF is starting to send out interviews, I'm just wondering when UCSD will start as well.

Members don't see this ad.

I was about to start a thread asking the same thing. I think UCSD also sends their invites around the same time as UCSF so hopefully, we should be hearing this week!

great... two possible rejections at the same time so close to Christmas :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
oh no....i already got rejected from ucsf.....

Yeah keep your hopes up!!! I am waiting for UCSD interview too!!!! I know it is painful but nothing we can do besides waiting. I hope to hear something from them ( either invitation for interview or rejected letter) after Christmas.

Happy holidays everyone!!

Sorry guys! I'm not usually this pessimistic, but it's hard to feel hopeful when I'm teetering on two "on hold" positions at other schools! But no worries, I'm still somewhat hopeful! Good luck to us all! :xf:

Sorry guys! I'm not usually this pessimistic, but it's hard to feel hopeful when I'm teetering on two "on hold" positions at other schools! But no worries, I'm still somewhat hopeful! Good luck to us all! :xf:

That's the spirit. :luck:

If anyone has heard, does the notification of interview or "we don't like you" come by snail mail or email? My permanent address is my parents house so I'm not likely to check more than once every 1.5 weeks

If anyone has heard, does the notification of interview or "we don't like you" come by snail mail or email? My permanent address is my parents house so I'm not likely to check more than once every 1.5 weeks

The interview letter comes by snail mail. It also includes a paper you need to sign if you want to attend the interview/ reserve your interview spot which has a deadline before 1/7/09 (I don´t know if this date is the same for everyone).

I got an interview scheduled 1/16!! The letter was postmarked 12/23 and dated 12/22. I live in SD. Good luck everyone!