UCSD Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dreamman

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody know how many acceptances UCSD has sent out?

Members don't see this ad.

I think according to other threads, by today schools should have sent out enough acceptances to fill their roster, so 122? Maybe others will chime in...

By March 30 of the matriculation year, each school have issued a number of offers of acceptance at least equal to the expected number of students in its first-year entering class and have reported those acceptance actions to the AAMC Section for Medical School Application Services.

From AAMC Site

Members don't see this ad :)
so essentially I will be interviewing for a spot on the waitlist there next week...

does anyone know the date of ucsd matriculation?

hey guys...i've been on the waitlist since november...:( i remember reading a post a few years ago that at this time ucsd had offered around 100 acceptances, but that policy could have changed. Let's all keep our hopes up, but I am pretty sure that movement will happen after May 15, so let's not hang by the phone waiting for that call now...cuz it looks unlikely it will happen

wait, a 100 acceptances after march 15?!?! And then about another 90 after May 15ths??? That would be kickin'!!!

let's hope so....hey if anyone does get in off the waitlist, let us know, just so we know that it is moving....