UCSD Alternate List

Started by kathiie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kathiie

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering: has anyone who was put on the Alternate list for UCSD been invited to enroll? I know a lot of people who were originally accepted are declining... :luck:
 
I was taken off the waitlist a little over two weeks after I received my waitlist letter. There's definitely hope for those on the waitlist! I declined the acceptance a week ago so the list should be moving up. Good luck! :luck:
 
i got a waitlist letter last saturday and then an aceptance email on wednesday so they're definitely taking people from the alternate list. i think im going to turn it down though. good luck, im sure youll hear from them soon!