UCSD App Question! Help please!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

senzabee

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this may seem like a stupid question, but I just wanted to make sure that the UCSD online-application allows you to finish your application over multiple login's. I know it has a login area which means that you can go back to your file...I just don't want to get caught with signing up and not having everything (like my personal statement) ready to submit :oops: .

And if you have other questions related to UCSD, I guess you can use this thread for them! :) Thanks a bunch!

Members don't see this ad.

senzabee said:
I know this may seem like a stupid question, but I just wanted to make sure that the UCSD online-application allows you to finish your application over multiple login's. I know it has a login area which means that you can go back to your file...I just don't want to get caught with signing up and not having everything (like my personal statement) ready to submit :oops: .

And if you have other questions related to UCSD, I guess you can use this thread for them! :) Thanks a bunch!

Yes, you can login multiple times to edit your answers.

You can go back and login- it won't be the final submission. I am applying too for next year!! Yeah