UCSD Notification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dannko

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when UC-San Diego will be making their final selections? This waiting is the hardest part. And then there could possibly be more waiting while the waitlist shifts. Oh agony!!! :( And then if the result is a rejection, I wait and wait for a letter to arrive all the way to the east coast! I'd just like to know when to give up hope!

Members don't see this ad.

They have been making offers on a rolling basis. When did you interview?

I actually called them a couple of days ago, and they said they just finished interviews last week. If you're on the waitlist, they said they'd be figuring that out around late april (i suppose after second look weekend).

yep, waiting is the hard part. i'm wondering which are worse -- waitlists or md-only offers? both pretty much....

good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by u2psalm40
I actually called them a couple of days ago, and they said they just finished interviews last week.

I spoke with the admissions director a couple of weeks ago and she said they would be interviewing into April.

Awwww....rejected! At least I know and can move forward. :rolleyes: Guess I'll stay on the east coast, closer to my sweety!:love:

when I went on the UCSD interview (Feb. 17th), the acting dean of admissions stated that they determine your status a week after the interview. They also notified me of their decision two weeks later. Hope this helps... good luck!