UCSD Pharmacy School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stargazzer

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone currently (or previously) go to the UCSD Skaggs School of Pharmacy? If so, can you provide any advice on the interview....and also how the course workload is and lifestyle at the school?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I heard from a few pharmacists that UCSD Pharm is like UCLA Medical School and that it'll prepare you for clinical Pharmacy.

It's a really tough curriculum, but Im applying anyway because I love San Diego.

I heard from a few pharmacists that UCSD Pharm is like UCLA Medical School and that it'll prepare you for clinical Pharmacy.

It's a really tough curriculum, but Im applying anyway because I love San Diego.

There's no comparison between UCLA Med and UCSD Pharm. UCLA Med is UCLA Med. UCSD Pharm is UCSD Pharm. They're both excellent institutions in their respective fields.

In addition, pharmacists wouldn't know that UCSD Pharm is like UCLA Med unless they went through both programs. I work for UCLA Med and I can tell you it doesn't prepare you for clinical pharmacy. =)