UCSD Postbac

Started by junos187
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

junos187

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I found out today from a friend at school that there's a postbac at UCSD that admits students to their medschool if they get 3.5 and higher. Is that true???

Thanks
 
i dont that it would take 3.5, sounds too good to be true, but let me know if you find out for sure 🙂
 
The only guarantee that i know is of RFU/CMS which takes in anybody who can pull a 3.0 with their course load which is about 3/4 medical classes and 1/4 masters/grad level classes
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The UCSD postbac program, from what I understand, only accepts underprivileged students who have had an social/educational disadvantage.
 
ucsb101 said:
The only guarantee that i know is of RFU/CMS which takes in anybody who can pull a 3.0 with their course load which is about 3/4 medical classes and 1/4 masters/grad level classes


this might change though
 
I sure hope that's not true. Because I just spent a year and a half doing my post-bacc at UCSD and have heard no such thing.
 
yellowpersuazio said:
The UCSD postbac program, from what I understand, only accepts underprivileged students who have had an social/educational disadvantage.


Yup that's true!