UCSD Postbac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

junos187

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I found out today from a friend at school that there's a postbac at UCSD that admits students to their medschool if they get 3.5 and higher. Is that true???

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i dont that it would take 3.5, sounds too good to be true, but let me know if you find out for sure :)

The only guarantee that i know is of RFU/CMS which takes in anybody who can pull a 3.0 with their course load which is about 3/4 medical classes and 1/4 masters/grad level classes

Members don't see this ad :)
The UCSD postbac program, from what I understand, only accepts underprivileged students who have had an social/educational disadvantage.

ucsb101 said:
The only guarantee that i know is of RFU/CMS which takes in anybody who can pull a 3.0 with their course load which is about 3/4 medical classes and 1/4 masters/grad level classes

this might change though

I sure hope that's not true. Because I just spent a year and a half doing my post-bacc at UCSD and have heard no such thing.

yellowpersuazio said:
The UCSD postbac program, from what I understand, only accepts underprivileged students who have had an social/educational disadvantage.

Yup that's true!