UCSD Supplemental Fee question

Started by willrocks
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

willrocks

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello all,
Does the UCSD supplemental fee need to be received by the school by Nov 2nd, or just postmarked by the US Mail by Nov 2nd? The website provides conflicting information. Please do not respond unless you are sure. Thanks.
 
hello all,
Does the UCSD supplemental fee need to be received by the school by Nov 2nd, or just postmarked by the US Mail by Nov 2nd? The website provides conflicting information. Please do not respond unless you are sure. Thanks.

Where does it say received by the school by Nov 2nd?

http://pharmacy.ucsd.edu/application/forms/sigform2010.pdf

It says postmarked there. I guess if you're in doubt, just mail it now so they can receive it by Nov 2nd just in case. I mailed my money in first then I submitted my app online.