Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How should I approach the prompt of one of the questions (or the only question?) on UCSD's supplemental application - "Please describe how you have explored the profession of Pharmacy, and UCSD in particular, to determine this is the career path for you."
Do you think they want us to discuss only pharmacy relevant experiences, such as volunteering and shadowing, or do they mean anything that has led us to choose pharmacy as a career? If the latter is the case, then I feel that it would be so similar to my personal statement..
What do you guys think? Thanks in advance!
Do you think they want us to discuss only pharmacy relevant experiences, such as volunteering and shadowing, or do they mean anything that has led us to choose pharmacy as a career? If the latter is the case, then I feel that it would be so similar to my personal statement..
What do you guys think? Thanks in advance!