1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Ucsd

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by X, Sep 25, 2002.

1. X

X

I was wondering about UCSD's secondary, and checked status and found out I had been approved for one. How did you guys know about yours? Did you get an email or something? I haven't heard from UCLA, UCSF, etc. either, I wonder what's going on?

X

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. kidsmd

kidsmd Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I got an e-mail from them. The only other school I've heard from is UC Irvine.... The other UCs seem to not be liking me too much at this point...:confused:

4. kidsmd

kidsmd Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I got an e-mail from them. The only other school I've heard from is UC Irvine.... The other UCs seem to not be liking me too much at this point...:confused:

5. UCLAMAN

UCLAMAN Air Jordan Collector
    7+ Year Member

Same thing happened to me. The date on my status check says requested 9/5/02. I found out yesterday just by dumb luck since I checked my status. There are a couple of others on this message board that had the same thing happen to them. No notification. UCSF granted me a secondary as well but they requested theirs 9/20/02. I did not receive any notice from either school. So now I just check all the UC's everyday.