1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Ucsd

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by X, Sep 25, 2002.

1. X

X

I was wondering about UCSD's secondary, and checked status and found out I had been approved for one. How did you guys know about yours? Did you get an email or something? I haven't heard from UCLA, UCSF, etc. either, I wonder what's going on?

X

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. kidsmd

kidsmd Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I got an e-mail from them. The only other school I've heard from is UC Irvine.... The other UCs seem to not be liking me too much at this point...:confused:

4. kidsmd

kidsmd Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I got an e-mail from them. The only other school I've heard from is UC Irvine.... The other UCs seem to not be liking me too much at this point...:confused:

5. UCLAMAN

UCLAMAN Air Jordan Collector
    7+ Year Member

Same thing happened to me. The date on my status check says requested 9/5/02. I found out yesterday just by dumb luck since I checked my status. There are a couple of others on this message board that had the same thing happen to them. No notification. UCSF granted me a secondary as well but they requested theirs 9/20/02. I did not receive any notice from either school. So now I just check all the UC's everyday.