Ucsd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
X

X

I was wondering about UCSD's secondary, and checked status and found out I had been approved for one. How did you guys know about yours? Did you get an email or something? I haven't heard from UCLA, UCSF, etc. either, I wonder what's going on?

X

Members don't see this ad.

I got an e-mail from them. The only other school I've heard from is UC Irvine.... The other UCs seem to not be liking me too much at this point...:confused:

I got an e-mail from them. The only other school I've heard from is UC Irvine.... The other UCs seem to not be liking me too much at this point...:confused:

Same thing happened to me. The date on my status check says requested 9/5/02. I found out yesterday just by dumb luck since I checked my status. There are a couple of others on this message board that had the same thing happen to them. No notification. UCSF granted me a secondary as well but they requested theirs 9/20/02. I did not receive any notice from either school. So now I just check all the UC's everyday.