UCSF - AADSAS Update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Graphire

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
UCSF has officially put me on hold till December 1st (AKA you got rejected)

Sigh..

Members don't see this ad.

UCSF has officially put me on hold till December 1st (AKA you got rejected)

Sigh..

Sorry to hear that, but it's extremely hard to get into the UCs if you're out of state. Also, your stats are well below their average matriculant. Applying to the UCs as an out of state applicant is free donations to the schools when you have average stats.

does it really mean a rejection??? UCSF has been giving out email rejections so i doubt they will reject people on AADSAS. I thought I had a pretty good shot at UCSF and I got the same status update to check after Dec 1. I hope that doesnt mean a rejection....

Members don't see this ad :)
mine is still stuck at Waiting for Review....been like that for ages....:confused:

I am actually kind of puzzled about a UCSF AADSAS update I got today. My aadsas had said "invited for interview" ever since I was invited, however I had my interview there last week and just today it changed back to "received/under review". I can't wrap my head around why they would go out of their way to change it.

I am actually kind of puzzled about a UCSF AADSAS update I got today. My aadsas had said "invited for interview" ever since I was invited, however I had my interview there last week and just today it changed back to "received/under review". I can't wrap my head around why they would go out of their way to change it.

Oh, UNC did the same thing for me, except they changed it before I even had my interview. The reason that they do this (I called and asked) is that they are gearing up for their next round of interview invitees and they change your category so the system doesn't get confused and invite you for another interview.

So is it for sure a rejection because I thought UCSF is rejecting through emails?

Well, it changed back to "received/under review" because your application now with the interview needs to be reviewed. I wouldn't make a big deal out of it.

mine is still stuck at Waiting for Review....been like that for ages....:confused:

Mine too... I wonder when the next cycle of interview is. It seems like the interview invites from UCSF have ceased for the time being.

Mine too... I wonder when the next cycle of interview is. It seems like the interview invites from UCSF have ceased for the time being.

i heard they do another batch of interview post dec. but does anyone know if they send out rejections on dec 1? my question is geared toward this: if we don't receive rejectoin on dec 1 does that mean we have a chance for post dec interview? :xf:or do they just wait till late march to start rejecting people? this waiting sucks...:mad:

they do have interviews after december 1st. i think they said they interview about 150 before december 1st though, so they might be done sending out invites for a while or until after then. i dont know how they reject ppl, but they said that ppl who already interviewed could be rejected before dec 1!

i heard they do another batch of interview post dec. but does anyone know if they send out rejections on dec 1? my question is geared toward this: if we don't receive rejectoin on dec 1 does that mean we have a chance for post dec interview? :xf:or do they just wait till late march to start rejecting people? this waiting sucks...:mad:

they do have interviews after december 1st. i think they said they interview about 150 before december 1st though, so they might be done sending out invites for a while or until after then. i dont know how they reject ppl, but they said that ppl who already interviewed could be rejected before dec 1!

do they interview another 150 post dec? or just for leftover seats?

They said they do 6 pre-dec interview days with about 25 people per day. Those people can get rejected at any time and they also have already started rejecting people. On Dec 1 they offer admission to 60 people and they have another 6 interview days post-dec. Hope this clears things up!

do they interview another 150 post dec? or just for leftover seats?